Response to COVID-19
ISTAT is working closely with the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego and other partners on COVID-19 measures at ISTAT Americas. All attendees must agree to the protocols and guidelines noted below. ISTAT will continue to update this information as changes occur.
PCR Testing in San Diego
ISTAT is looking into options and will share more information when available.
The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego has implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and keeping with our high standards of cleanliness and commitment to providing excellent service.
Here is what to expect during your stay:
- Contactless arrival and departure experience available through the World of Hyatt mobile app
- Face coverings will be worn by all hotel colleagues, regardless of vaccination status.
- Vaccinated guests are encouraged, and unvaccinated guests are required to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of common contact surfaces in guestrooms and throughout public spaces
- Encouraged social distancing and adherence to capacity limits in common spaces including elevators
- Pads and pens available upon request.
For more information regarding the protocols, click here.
- Follow relevant guidance provided by WHO, your local health authority or local embassay (e.g. US Embassy).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the United States and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health, that of the people within your household, and that of the people you are in close contact with. Stay home if you feel sick.
- Follow WHO and Center for Disease Control and Prevention for guidance for everyday actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.