ISTAT Sustainability Symposium
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the first ISTAT Sustainability Symposium.
View photos from the event, and learn more about how you can #JoinTheMovement.
ISTAT, in association with Airfinance Journal and PwC, welcomes ISTAT members and AFJ attendees to a half-day immersive experience: ISTAT Sustainability Symposium. Join us in Dublin, 4 May for a lively conversation that will push the ESG discussion forward with a direct and real focus on commercial aviation finance and the environment. Bringing together industry stakeholders, including manufacturers, investors, banks, leasing companies and airlines, we will provide the ideal opportunity for participants to explore areas of common ground while also challenging each other to set goals and affirm accountability. A vigorous debate will highlight the key topics and advance a call to action as we seek an industry commitment to transformation.
DATE: 4 May 2022
TIME: 9:00 - 14:00
LOCATION: The Convention Centre Dublin (Airfinance Journal Dublin 2022 venue)
- All ISTAT members are invited to participate at no cost regardless of conference participation.
- Airfinance Journal Dublin 2022 registrants are invited to attend at no additional cost to their regular conference badge.
Wednesday, 4 May
|9:00 - 9:10
- Dean Gerber, ISTAT President & Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Valkyrie BTO Aviation
|9:10 - 9:45
- Yvonne Thompson, Partner, PwC Ireland
- Dick Forsberg, Senior Advisor, Aviation Finance Advisory Services (AFAS), PwC
|9:45 - 11:00
Panel Discussion: Setting the Stage
Moderator: Dick Forsberg, Senior Advisor, Aviation Finance Advisory Services (AFAS), PwC
- Eveliina Huurre, Senior Vice President, Sustainability, Finnair
- Catherine J. Kolimas Schorm, Managing Director, Co-Head of Aviation Technology, Goldman Sachs
- Michael Leskinen, President, UA Ventures, United Airlines
- Brian Moran, VP Global Sustainability, Boeing
- Ross O'Connor, Head of Capital Markets, Avolon
- Rodrigo Prudencio, Principal, Climate Pledge Fund, Business & Corporate Development, Amazon
|11:00 - 11:15
|11:15 - 12:30
The Big Debate
Moderator: Klaus Heinemann, Founding Partner, HH Kapital BV
- Thomas Fowler, Head of Sustainability and Finance, Ryanair
- Declan Kelly, Chair, ALI
- Bob Lange, Senior Vice President, Business Analysis, Airbus
- Joseph McGinley, Head of Investor Relations, AerCap
|12:30 - 13:00
Call to Action & Closing Remarks
- Lynn Guiney, Senior Aviation Executive
- Ulrike Ziegler, President of the Board of Directors, IMPACT