The official hotel for ISTAT EMEA is the Hilton London Metropole. ISTAT has reserved a block of newly refurbished rooms at the hotel from Friday, 29 September to Wednesday, 4 October. Please note that the Hilton London Metropole is now SOLD OUT.
There are plenty of conveniently located London hotels just a short cab or tube ride away, offering a wide selection of rooms. Just a short walking distance away from the Hilton London Metropole, the following hotels currently offer availability for your stay:
About the Hilton London Metropole
Located at the tip of the Paddington Basin, and 500 meters south of Little Venice, thhe Hilton London Metropole sits near the canal basin which has been transformed into a great destination for dining and leisure. Expect plenty of waterfront eating and drinking options – we recommend grabbing a coffee to go and having a stroll!
Join us at the Hilton London Metropole and experience a great location, while also supporting the ongoing efforts of ISTAT’s Commitment to Sustainability (which includes working closely with ISTAT venues and vendors to adopt sustainable practices).
Key sustainability initiatives at the Hilton London Metropole include:
- The Hotel restaurant, Tyburn Kitchen, has a menu where 90% of ingredients are sourced within 100 miles of the hotel.
- All packaging at Tyburn Market is fully recyclable.
- There are no plastic water bottles in the guestrooms or F&B outlets. Only filtered mineral water is served in reusable glass containers.
- The Bow Brew at Bal Bar comes from an eco-conscious micro-brewery that manufactures the beer in London.
- The Toast Ale, an award-winning craft beer, is brewed with surplus fresh bread that would otherwise be wasted. Toast Ale is available to order in the hotel’s bars and restaurants.
- Coffee comes from a UK-based coffee supplier, and is served in sustainable packaging with every component being recyclable, reusable and compostable.
- Team members at the hotel sport custom uniforms made of British sustainable organic cotton recycled polyester, and 23 recycled plastic bottles rescued from our oceans.
Hilton London Metropole
225 Edgware Road
W2 1JU London
A handful of rooms are still available. To inquire on purchase, please email Cynthia Cortis.
The hotel requires for all reservations a deposit equal to one night’s room and tax when booking. Payment by check, money order, or major credit card with expiration date is accepted.
All reservations require a first night's deposit, refundable up to 21 calendar days in advance of Arrival Date, after which due date the deposit is non-refundable.