Response to COVID-19
ISTAT is working closely with the Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City and other partners on COVID-19 measures at the ISTAT Latin America Forum. All attendees must agree to the protocols and guidelines noted below. Please contact ISTAT at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City requires event attendees to maintain social distancing within meeting rooms and at catering functions
- ISTAT and the hotel will not be handing out printed attendee lists, pens, notepads, candies, etc.
- Upon arrival, there will be a screening procedure that may include temperature checking.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask when in public indoor spaces and when receiving in-room service.
- Increased cleaning of public areas, with extra attention to high-touch surfaces such as front desk counters, elevator buttons and public restrooms.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at key guest and employee entrances, as well as other public areas throughout the hotel.
- Rooms disinfected with EPA approved products with blacklight inspection by room attendants.
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand.
Learn more about the enhanced global health and safety program, Lead With Care, at Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City,
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), your local health authority or local embassay (e.g. US Embassy).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by Mexico and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health, that of the people within your household, and that of the people you are in close contact with. Stay home if you feel sick.
- Follow WHO for guidance for everyday actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Access to COVID-19 testing
- Whether as a departure requirement or simply for peace of mind, all Four Seasons properties globally can facilitate access to COVID-19 testing for guests. In most cases, COVID-19 testing can be arranged on-property, with a third-party, to ensure a convenient experience. In some markets, availability and regulations prevent on-property testing; in these instances, Four Seasons can facilitate off-site testing for guests. For further testing details, as well as pricing information, please contact the respective hotel directly.